Admission and Registration
Admission Type: Students for Chinese language training or for bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degrees
Admission Quota: Open
Nationality: Open (non-Chinese)
Disciplines and Majors:
Chinese language training (beginning and advanced)
All the disciplines and majors authorized to confer degrees
Mode of Schooling: Full-time
Length of Schooling:
Bachelor’s degrees: 4-5 years;
Master’s degrees: 3-4 years;
Doctoral degrees: 3-4 years
All the application materials are required to be scanned and submitted by Email and post from Jan. 1st to Dec. 30th.
Approval and Notification
LZJTU will organize a committee to review all the application materials, make the decision whether or not to admit the applicants. After that, LZJTU will release the list of matriculated students and send them the Admission Notice of LZJTU and Visa Application for Study in China (i.e.: JW202 Form) for “X” visa application in the Chinese embassy.
1. Language training programme: February 20th – March 10th; September, 1st – October, 31st
2. Degrees programme:September 1st – 10th
The definite time will be informed on Admission Notice. All the matriculated students should be enrolled in LZJTU on time according to the Admission Notice.
Download Admission Brochure: Admission of Self-financed.pdf
More highlights & notices
- 10 civil engineering students obtain 78 alumni scholarship
- Representatives of Wuhan AT-China and Malaysia Branch Representative Visit our University
- University Leaders Visit Fresh Foreign Students and Show Great Care
- Little Princess Turn into Man of Unusual Strength
- International Education College Students Participate the 46th Annual Friendship Basketball Competition and Get Good Result.