The Twentieth “Young Teachers Teaching Competition” has successfully held in LZJTU
December 13th 2015, the twentieth “young teachers teaching competition” in our school field has successfully held. The final group of technology and humanities SheKeZu two categories, 18 teaching units from the school of 31 young teachers to participate in the finals. By 25 school supervision, teaching quality evaluation experts and representatives of related college full-time teachers review committee, school supervised the commission fordiscipline inspection and supervision division personnel supervision committee.
More highlights & notices
- Our school held a "college students' innovative experiment plan" project in 2015 concluding defense conference
- Notice on Admission Result on Foreign Students under 2013/2014 Chinese Government Scholarship
- International Students visited Xi’an
- Want to be a Hacker killer- perfectly protect your privacy
- Vice-president Li Yinzhen Held Talks with Teachers and Students from Ukraine